Résumé Writing and Editing
We will help you create a new résumé or update your current résumé. After an initial telephone conversation to determine your goals, we implement your ideas in several drafts until you are satisfied.
Reasons to seek professional help with your résumé:
- Tailor your résumé document for specific opportunities
- Emphasize different skills for a different career choice
- Maximize the value of your experiences
- Create a professional impression
We work with people at any organization level—from senior executives to entry-level employees.
Applications for Colleges, Graduate and Professional Schools
If you are applying for further education and need help with résumés or essays as part of your application, we will help you shape those documents.
- We will be your writing coach. We will guide you to organize your thoughts and help you shape your initial draft into a polished writing piece. We will make sure that your essay represents and differentiates you, shows creativity, and demonstrates your attention to detail. We will suggest editing changes and do final proofreading.
- We will craft a polished résumé that represents you appropriately.
Our Writing Assessment provides a summary of strengths and improvement areas across 13 important business-writing issues.
We recommend a personalized, confidential writing assessment for every participant in our business writing workshops. And, you don’t need to attend a class for us to assess your business writing skills.
You submit three samples of past writing for us to analyze. We provide guidelines for the kinds and lengths of needed samples. No new writing is required.
Getting assessment results:
If attending a workshop, participants receive their written assessment at the workshop start. Otherwise, we return the completed Writing Assessment in two to three weeks.